BLACK HISTORY MONTH Midwifery care in the U.S. is deeply rooted in the ancestral and generational knowledge of Black midwives who continue to play a critical role in improving perinatal outcomes for Black families across America. In honor and recognition of Black History Month, Fearless Birth Delivered is on a mission to help make this life-saving care more accessible. We will be donating $10 from each flip book sold during the month of February to the tuition of Black student midwives. We need to sell 142 flip books to meet our first goal of paying Justina Nazario-Johnson's tuition balance! Pro Tip: Flip books make great baby shower gifts 😉. If you'd like to go above and beyond the proceeds from your purchase, you can also donate below!
Oops, we're sold out... 😢
We know, we know… BUT we have some good news! Our printers are already working on another batch! 🤩
Want to be the first to know when they’re ready? Join the waitlist here:
As part of the original Coping Kit for the Fearless Birth, Delivered Childbirth Class, these flip books are perfect for parents and professionals. They are designed to be used in pregnancy and birth in a circular way; if you run out of ideas or get to the end, just start back over at the beginning! As labor takes its twists and turns, you’ll be ready with ideas to create comfort, facilitate labor, and meet your birth goals!
- “Pocket sized” (4″x6″), laminated, and ring-bound for convenience and ease of use
- Colorful and inclusive illustrations to guide your positioning and comfort techniques
- Coping strategies so you can meet your goals without relying on memorization
- “Pro Tips” to keep your creativity flowing
- *PLUS* 6 new BONUS pages including Peanut Balls 101 with Mandy Irby, The Birth Nurse®, Your Rights In Birth with Cristen Pascucci, Birth Monopoly, and Keeping Your Power™ with Traci Weafer, Maternal Instincts Doula
* US shipping only. Returns or refunds not available. Bulk orders please email email@example.com *